Do Jang: Harmony-Randfontein
Date of birth: 10th of April 1957
Place of birth: Germiston, Johannesburg, South Africa
Began training: 1978
Achievements: student of the late Grandmaster Jae Joon Kim, graded direct to 3rd dan in 1988, credited with bringing Tang Soo Do to Africa, specifically Southern Africa in the late eighties. Various national championship titles, World champion in the 4th Dan and upwards category in both forms and fighting at the 1995 World Championships in the United States of America. 8th Dan in Tang Soo Do, 7th Dan in Haedong Kumdo, 6th Dan in Ki Do, 5th Dan in Hapkido, 2nd dan in Kobujitsu Karate, various gradings in other Japanese systems.
He is also the head of Combat Tang Soo Do in South Africa and the honourary life President of Martial Arts of South Africa.
- Favorite tang soo do huyng/form: Chinto
- Favorite kick: Spinning Nakse/Ahp Cha Gi
- Favorite weapon: Sword
- Favorite food: Red meat- braai
- Favorite drink: Varies
- Favorite color: Red
- Favorite musician: Elvis
- Favorite sports personality: Mohammed Ali
- Hobbies: Studying new developments in martial arts
- Occupation: Grand Master Instructor, International executive member IGTSDA, World Advisor Haedong Kumdo, African representative for Haedong Kumdo, Honourary President of The Martial Arts Authority of South Africa